Thursday, July 15, 2010

The 6 element of production

Before I joined USM, I am from Seremban. Seremban is a big city, of course, not as big as KL. At here, I would like to share some photo of my hometown which contains these 6 elements.

* The image shows the situation of traffic jam in Seremban.

From the images, we can find out 4 elements in the picture:





  • Rule- we can see the car are waiting for the green light.
  • Intention-we can see the car are desired to cross the junction.
  • Actor- we can see some people walking at the pavement along the road.
  • Place- the place is located at the shopping centre in Seremban.
*The image shows the prosperity of Seremban.

From the images, we can find out 4 elements in the picture:

  • Place- we know that the image is from Seremban.
  • Intention- the cars direct to their destination.
  • Act- the car are moving.
  • Product- the building along the road are the product of the professional.
*The image shows my house and car.

From the images, we can find out 2 elements in the picture:
  • Place- this is my house.
  • Product- the car and the house are the product of professional.


* The image shows my friends and me.

From the images, we can find out 4 elements in the picture:
  • Intention- they tried to kiss me!!
  • Act- they hold me in their arm tightly!!
  • Actor- my friends and me.
These six elements is so important to form a product.So, we should understand it and try to apply it in our life...

No comments:

Post a Comment